Terms & Conditions
(a) "Digital Products" means any software, electronic files, or other digital content that can be downloaded from our website.
(b) "Buyer" and "Licensee" means any person or entity that purchases Digital Products from our website.
(c) "Seller" and "Licensor" means the entity or person responsible for selling the Digital Products on the website.
(a) Digital Products: We offer Digital Products that can be downloaded directly from our website. Upon purchase, you will receive a link to download your purchased product(s) and an email confirmation.
(b) Customer Accounts: In order to access and download your purchased Digital Products, you can create a customer account on our website. Your customer account will be used to store a record of your purchases and enable you to download new products that you have purchased from us. It is your responsibility to ensure that your account details, including your email address, are kept up to date.
(c) Downloading: We will make every effort to ensure that our Digital Products are available for download and accessible to you at all times. However, we cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to our website or the availability of our Digital Products due to technical or other issues beyond our control.
(d) Intellectual Property Rights: Our Digital Products, including sample packs, MIDI packs, and soundsets, are 100% royalty-free and can be used for both commercial and non-commercial purposes. However, our project templates are not 100% royalty-free. While you may use elements from the project templates in your own productions, you may not release the complete project template as your own production.
All Digital Products that we offer are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may use our Digital Products for personal and commercial purposes, subject to the terms and conditions of the license agreement that accompanies each product. You may not modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Digital Products that you purchase from us without our prior written consent.
This license agreement ("Agreement") is between MAG Signature Sound ("Licensor") and you ("Licensee") and governs your use of Licensor's digital download music production resources, including sample packs, MIDI packs, soundsets, construction kits, and project templates (collectively, "Licensed Material").
- License Grant. Licensor hereby grants Licensee a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Licensed Material solely for Licensee's personal or commercial music production purposes. All Licensed Material is licensed to Licensee and not sold.
- Use of Licensed Material. Licensee may use the Licensed Material in any musical composition, including but not limited to songs, beats, instrumentals, soundtracks, and jingles, provided that the Licensed Material is not the primary content of the composition. Licensee may not sell, distribute, or otherwise transfer the Licensed Material as a standalone product or as part of a competing product.
- Restrictions. Licensee may not use the Licensed Material in any defamatory, obscene, or illegal manner, or in any manner that infringes Licensor's intellectual property rights. Licensee may not use the project templates as a basis for creating a new, similar product for sale or distribution.
- Ownership. Licensor retains all right, title, and interest in and to the Licensed Material, including all intellectual property rights. Licensee acknowledges that it does not acquire any ownership rights in the Licensed Material.
- Termination. This Agreement shall terminate immediately upon Licensee's breach of any of its terms. Upon termination, Licensee shall immediately cease using the Licensed Material and destroy any copies in its possession.
- Warranty and Disclaimer. Licensor warrants that it has the right to grant the license set forth in this Agreement. The Licensed Material is provided "as is" and Licensor makes no warranties or representations with respect to the Licensed Material, including but not limited to the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the product.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event shall Licensor be liable for any damages, including without limitation any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or the use or inability to use the Licensed Material.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Credits. Licensee is not required to pay any additional fees, licenses, or royalties to Licensor for the use of the Licensed Material in Licensee's musical recordings.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Licensed Material and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, whether written or oral.
By purchasing any of our digital products, you acknowledge that you have read this licensing agreement, understand it, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
PURCHASES AND PAYMENTS
(a) Pricing: Prices for Digital Products on our website are subject to change without prior notice. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue any Digital Product at any time without prior notice.
(b) Payment: We use third-party payment processors to handle all payments. We do not store any payment information. By placing an order on our website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of our payment processor.
(c) Refunds: As we sell Digital Products which can be easily duplicated, we do not offer refunds for any purchases made on our website. All sales are final. Please make sure you have reviewed the product details and specifications before making a purchase. If you have any questions about our products or services, please contact us via our "contact us" page and we will be happy to assist you.
Each Digital Product purchased has a limit of 4 downloads. If you require additional downloads, please contact us via our "contact us" page.
TERM AND TERMINATION
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
(a) Disclaimers: We make no warranty or representation that our website or Digital Products will meet your requirements or that they will be error-free, timely, or secure. We are not responsible for any damages or losses resulting from the use of our website or Digital Products.
(b) Limitation of Liability: In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our website or Digital Products.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, damages, or losses arising out of your use of our website or Digital Products, including but not limited to any claims by third parties.
All content on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of MAG Signature Sound and is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS